This is a topic that is largely subjective. When it comes to love I always remind my peers that just because it worked for someone it does not mean it works for everyone. Love is beyond words, actions and desires, because it is or it isn’t. Welcome to the 21st century where love is defined by circumstance. We accept the love we think we deserve. First impressions still matter and like my favorite rapper said, when it comes to love and women, chemistry matters more than anatomy. I believe “There is no way you can make significant progress in your relationships with other people if your own life is a mess or if you’re basically untrustworthy. to improve any relationship, you must start with yourself; you must improve yourself “SC.
If it smells like a relationship, kinda looks like a relationship, feels like a relationship, but it’s not… that’s a situationship. Am I speaking out of experience? Well, I’ve Seen it all, done it all, but can’t remember most of it. Situationships have become easy because everybody lies, but it doesn’t matter since nobody listens.
Amazing how single people have the best relationship advice, right?
Whether in a relationship or a situationship there are a few rules that we guys wish ladies knew about us and I’m gonna dedicate this piece to that. Here we go;
- If you think you are fat, you probably are. Do not ask us.
- Yes, and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
- If you ask a question you don’t want an answer to, expect an answer you do not want to hear.
- Sometimes, we are not thinking about you. Live with it. Do not ask us what we are thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as brexit, global warming and the girl next door.
- Shopping is not a sport, and no, we are never going to think of it that way.
- When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really. Especially if we’re already late.
- You have enough clothes.
- You have too many shoes.
- Crying is blackmail.
- Ask for what you want. Let’s be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work. Strong hints do not work. Obvious hints do not work. Just say it!
- Most guys own three pairs of shoes. What makes you think we’d be any good at choosing which pair, out of thirty, would look good with your dress?
- Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That is what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
- Do not fake it. We would rather be ineffective than deceived.
- Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. All comments become null and void after 7 days.
- If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
- Let us ogle. We are going to look anyway; it is genetic.
- You can either ask us to do something OR tell us how you want it done; not both.
- Whenever possible, please say whatever you have > to say during TV commercials
- The relationship is never going to be like it was the first two months we were going out.
- We see in only 10 colors at most.
- We are not mind readers and we never will be.
- If we ask what is wrong and you say “nothing,” we will act like nothing’s wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.
If you think this is exciting, wait till I decode the secrets to women’s language in my next article.
QUOTE OF THE DAY; Look at all people fairly, including yourself.
If you judge people through the eyes of others, you can never know them or yourself.